How to Bid - Pre Sale/Day of
- Bid live online the day of the sale - go to liveauctioneers.com to sign up.
- Leave absentee bid online - go to liveauctioneers.com.
- Leave an absentee bid - complete the absentee bid form and either fax to 412-344-5273 or mail your bids to Old Toy Soldier Auctions, P.O. Box 13323, Pittsburgh, PA 15243.
- Leave an absentee bid by phone - simply call and we will complete your bid form over the phone 412-343-8733.
- Email your bids to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange a phone bid - call and we can arrange a phone bid. We will call approximately 5 lots prior to your lot of interest and you may execute your bids live as the lot sells. There are a limited number of phone lines available and we cannot guarantee this option 412-343-8733.
- Deadline to receive any of the above bids is 24 hours prior to sale
- You must register to bid online any time up to 24 hours prior to the sale.
Online Only Sales
For Online Only Sales, you must bid through liveauctioneers.com. No other types of bidding are available.
How to Bid - Post Sale
If you were successful with your bids an invoice will be sent after the sale. Absentee and Phone bidders will receive a paper invoice within two weeks of the sale. Liveauctioneers bidders will receive an emailed invoice within one week of the sale. You will receive an invoice for each day or method of bidding, meaning you may receive multiple invoices. You may combine them and make one payment. Payment is due upon receipt.
Prices realized may be obtained at liveauctioneers.com immediately after the sale. You must be logged into Liveauctioneers to view results. Prices realized will be posted on our site within one month of the sale.
Items purchased on different days will be sent separately. They are shipped from different locations an cannot be combined.